Your Adelaide wedding photographer
Congratulations and good luck with the planning for your wedding day! I am a professional Adelaide wedding photographer who will deliver fantastic (and affordable) images of your wedding.
I am a qualified & experienced photographer, using professional gear (and backups). I properly edit every .jpg image you receive in full high-resolution on a USB, with no watermarks (yours to print and share). You also get a duplicate set optimised for your Facebook posts! You get your images on the agreed delivery date!
Affordable & quality packages here.
Fixed cost. No travelling charge. No hidden cost extras.
I have photographed weddings all over Adelaide (for 5 years); interstate; and even in Spain (= yes I love to travel).
Click on a thumbnail below to enlarge (and ‘next pic’ to move through the gallery):
Choosing an Adelaide Wedding Photographer can be difficult.
At Church Hill Photography:
- I always deliver your images quickly; usually within two weeks (because I know you want them). I don’t skimp on editing; but do full editing using modern workflow with Lightroom & Photoshop. Yes it’s a few late nights, but you want all of your high-resolution pics (and a duplicate set optimised for your Facebook) NOW (not in 6 months time).
- Modest deposit (I get paid in full only after you are 110% happy with your pics). Maybe it’s because I do lots of commercial work for large companies (it’s just normal business practice).
- Cameras with dual-write storage. If one memory card fails, I have a back-up of your images. The Adelaide wedding photographer who has never had a memory card fail, probably is about to, or has not been doing the job for very long.
- I use colour-calibration in the field and calibrated screens to edit your pics – for accurate colour reproduction.
- Professionalism, communication and friendliness.
- Happy to show you “all the pics” from any of the weddings I have photographed.